Hello there

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b, windy in the winter, wet in the summer
Country
United States
Hello there,
Thank you for having me! Looking forward to being a part of this group. Like my status says, I am desperate to turn my historically brown thumb green, as I have inherited an ecclectic English-type/butterfly and bird garden that is placed amongst the wilderness of WNC. 5 types of roses?! 20 year old Wisteria vine?! Random wildflowers and/or annuals and/or medicinal herbs and/or flowering weeds? Invasive blue-berry bushes? Multiple types of Hydrangeas? I'm in way over my head. And my husband keeps chopping things down that seem important. Help!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
My goodness, it sounds like you have inherited a bonanza of scrumptious vegetation, i hope your husband does not cut every thing down, or at least find out what things are before he starts to cut. It sounds like the property was lovely once and could be again with a little attention. Welcome to the forums and best wishes. it sounds like you have a lot to work with.:)

Ask a Question