Hello so happy to be here

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Nassau: Annual Weather Averages. July is the hottest month in Nassau with an average temperature of 28°C (82°F) and the coldest is January at 21°C (70°F) with the most daily sunshine hours at 10 in August. The wettest month is July with an average of 220mm of rain.
Country
Bahamas
Hello, everybody, I am so happy to be here, I am from the sunny Island of the Bahamas where we have blue skies and sunny days almost year round. I have been in the Landscaping and Gardening field for 22 years. I have taken up many certification courses and have worked on many garden projects.

So again I am happy to be here to learn from you and to also share what I have learned over the years with you. Thanks again and wishing all of you the best of peace, good health, and success. Have a wonderful night.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forums :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Welcome Norman. your adventures with plants in your zone will be unique. we are from all sorts of zones. if any you will get to see a huge variety. I have been to your island twice already. My thread with my gardens are Esther's gardens. so check it out. or find my gardens on You tube by putting in Estherredstar channel. take care.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Welcome! My husband and I have been fortunate in vacationing in the Bahamas--gorgeous countryside with the very nicest people.
I'm really looking forward to seeing your photos and hearing about the plants you grow. (That photo comment was a strong hint, by the way;))

Ask a Question