Hello from the foothills of the Canadian Rocky Mountains

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
Canada
My name is johnny canoe and gardening, biking, bird feeding, history, fish keeping and piano playing is what I'm about.
I know some of you and came here by invitation. I like what I see and will spend more time getting familiar with this site later on. My apple tree is halfway pruned and I have to get back at it while the sun is shining.

Reaction score
Hello Johnny. How's your 'rockery' doing and how are you ?
Iv just joined myself and feel a bit like a duck out of water at the moment. I'm sure we will get a handle,on it pretty soon.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
Canada
Hello everyone! Hi Runny, I'm good thanks and you? That boulder behind me is called split rock, split when the glaciers retreated off the prairies. I can ride my bike through it. lol

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Johnny......be nice if more do follow us :geek:
Runny, your avatar shows a fine looking fella ;). The long moustache and Dr Hook hat ! ...youre still thinking of poldark, that little guy trying to be a robust cornishman

Reaction score
VERDUN !!! :mad: How very dare you :) That fine fella on my Avatar was a girl named Molly. There is no substitute for Poldark as you well know. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
Canada
Hello and thank each one to the greetings.
Runny, a Dr. Hook hat? OH MY WORLD! No, my sun glasses are fine on my head. Sometimes I forget I have them up there.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Was just showing my other half the pics of the birds eating from your hand, love em :)

Ask a Question