Hello from the Appalachian Mountains of Maryland

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi, everybody! I'm so pleased to be a part of this forum. I am relatively new to gardening, and can't wait to read all of your tips. I plan to build a small greenhouse this spring. I'm hoping it will help to lengthen the growing season, as we have snow here from November through April. :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome gijoeswife Hope the Forum is as much helps with ideas as it is for me & hope the greenhouse plan comes together :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
Oh, the Appalachians are stunning - how amazing that you get to live there!! Would love you to share some pictures with us too, if you're able! :)

Welcome to the forums!

Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum :) Glad to have you join us :) I hope you enjoy your stay here and find the forum super useful, we have some really knowledgeable folks on the topic, so don't hesitate to ask if in doubt :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome on board!
I am fascinated with Appalachian Mountains every since I watched Mountain Men and Appalachians Outlaws!

Ask a Question