Hello from Sweden!

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Hi!

My name is Phill.

I just joined the adulthood by starting my fulltime job (after 6 years of study!) just a few months ago.
And so when I come home I often find myself doodling with my plants as a stress relief.

I live in an apartment with not so many windows so I am a bit limited to sun exposure.
I enjoy film making and most of my post will probably be about videos regarding my plants.

Have a good weekend and I will see you soon =)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum @LetsGetPhil :) Wishing you well in your new job, and pleased that you enjoy your plants. Stay with the interest you have for plants, and I`m sure that one day you will have a house with a very large garden to grow them in.
We shall look forward to seeing your videos ....(y)

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Welcome to the forum @LetsGetPhil :) Wishing you well in your new job, and pleased that you enjoy your plants. Stay with the interest you have for plants, and I`m sure that one day you will have a house with a very large garden to grow them in.
We shall look forward to seeing your videos ....(y)
Welcome to the forum Phil. :)

Thanks a lot for the kind greetings Tetters & Sheal! :D

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum :)

Ask a Question