Hello from Southern California!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Hello everyone, My name is Ed! Some people here might know or recognize me from another forum but i'm new to this site so I wanted to introduce myself. I've been a steady gardener for about 13 years but my first experience with gardening was when I was 10 growing a chia pet, then again in high school growing cannabis in my closet.. Well, I don't grow cannabis or chia pets anymore but I do currently have thousands of other plants growing as part of my business (Sideshow Gardens). I started my business a year ago specializing in rare/unique/interesting plants and so far, i've enjoyed every minute of it (besides the large scale seed starting, which really sucks). Anyways, I look forward to all the knowledge from everyone here and hopefully I might have a little knowledge to offer you as well. Thanks!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome !!!! to the forum @Edmick ....lovely to meet you.

Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing lots of pictures of your plants. What a great business to have .....envy overload here ;)

Ask a Question