Hello from NZ :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
sgreeting_welcome_team_100-100.gif

What kind of help do you need with your watermelons? Keep in mind, we love pictures here. There are many knowledgeable and friendly folks here. We hope you will come to enjoy our forum.

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
View attachment 29860

What kind of help do you need with your watermelons? Keep in mind, we love pictures here. There are many knowledgeable and friendly folks here. We hope you will come to enjoy our forum.
Thank you for the welcome!!
Half my melon sprouts have died and the others are looking yellow and I think they're growing too slowly! I made another thread about it in fruits [here](https://www.gardening-forums.com/threads/me-melons-are-suffering-help-appreciated.13035/) that included pictures from imgur(hope it's okay for this site lol) it's my first time seriously growing something so I don't expect a 100% outcome and I hope to learn a lot along the way :) I love plants, especially fruits and veges (can you guess why haha foooood)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Thank you for the welcome!!
Half my melon sprouts have died and the others are looking yellow and I think they're growing too slowly! I made another thread about it in fruits [here](https://www.gardening-forums.com/threads/me-melons-are-suffering-help-appreciated.13035/) that included pictures from imgur(hope it's okay for this site lol) it's my first time seriously growing something so I don't expect a 100% outcome and I hope to learn a lot along the way :) I love plants, especially fruits and veges (can you guess why haha foooood)

I'll take a look at that thread...not that I am a watermelon expert...unless eating them on a hot summer day counts! :joyful:

Ask a Question