hello from north carolina

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
want to give a shout out to all of you here..... have been gardening over 15 years mostly tinkering but the last 5 have become an avid almost obsessed with my vegetable gardening. have multiple gardens ranging from raised beds to an newly expanded main garden. looking forward to meeting and chit chatting with all of you.....
be warned love showing photos of the gardens...

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Welcome! We love talking, sharing photos, advising about gardens here. You are in the right place, so jump in and tell us more about your gardens:).

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hello and welcome! Great to have you here :)

Reaction score
Hi there :) Welcome to the forum! A pleasure to meet you and very glad you decided to join us :) It's always great to receive someone with such a big experience in gardening :) I will also be doing my thing with edibles soon ;) Not the first time ever, but I had never taken it so seriously in my life ;)

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to your pictures of your labor of love. We enjoy all sharing experiences and knowledge.

Ask a Question