Hello From NE Pa

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a and 6b
Country
United States
I just arrived here. I stumbled onto this place by way of the pond forum. I know allot of you guys already from elsewhere. I am 67, retired, love animals, plants and my gardens and my hubby. I am from Stroudsburg, Pa. That is almost in NJ on the north side. Glad to be here...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a and 6b
Country
United States
WELL, hello there... wow I never expected you to be here @marlingardener ...How very cool.....there are people from all over the world here....I am going to like it here....

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a and 6b
Country
United States
I will start a post in "garden design garden forum" and post pics of my gardens.

*waretrop is wondering how big my new post can be* LOL

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
*waretrop is wondering how big my new post can be* LOL

:ROFLMAO: You never know what you can do, until you try!! :D

You can double-post here, if you want to break it into sections, styles, colors, types of plants - however you want to "group" them. :) We love pictures. :love: Since the forum members are from all parts of the world, it is nice to name the plants as you go, so that we know what we're looking at. (y) It also avoids multiple postings from me, :oops: saying "Ooh, what is that?" :LOL:

If anyone is interested in growing a plant they see in your pics, it's nice to enter your hardiness zone, so they have a better idea if it will work for them. You enter it in your user profile page (here). :)

Ask a Question