Hello From NC

Reaction score
Hello there! My name is Michele. I am from NC. My family and I live on ten acres of land but a majority of it is marsh or the equivalent. I am intereseted in permaculture as well as square foot gardening techniques, raised beds, companion planting and anything else I can use and adapt to get the most out of my garden.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to Gardening Forums

10 Acres? Nice.

Where's N.C.? :)

Reaction score
Thanks zigs. North Carolina is on the eastern coast of the United States. Only a few of the ten acres is usable for a regular garden. The rest is rather boggish. I am certainly interested in permaculture and producing more food per square foot.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks zigs. North Carolina is on the eastern coast of the United States. Only a few of the ten acres is usable for a regular garden. The rest is rather boggish. I am certainly interested in permaculture and producing more food per square foot.

Of course, should have realised that :D

Reaction score
Of course, should have realised that :D

LOL don't worry. I won't hold it against you. Also interested in aquaponics too. I have a huge list of things I want to try. Our back yard looks like a pool right now. I bet if I threw a few fish out there they could survive for a while. It is suppose to clear up and be hot next week and dry up some of this water we have lying around.

Ask a Question