Hello from Montana

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. 34 male here from beautiful Montana, zone 4b. Recently discovering that gardening/growing things is a major passion for me, however that being said I'm still learning so expect lots of questions.

Reaction score
Country
United States
@Shnicken, What flowers are you interested in?

Any and all, I currently have a 20'x30" bulb bed that consists of Tulips, daffodils, lillies, rain lillies and hyacinth. I have a 6x3' raised bed that I'm doing all a sunflower mix this year. I also have multiple clematis, a floribunda and a tea rose, an azalea and a dwarf Korean Lilac. I also have the usual suspect annuals all over the place, petunias, violas, Hollyhock, snapdragons, verbena , marigolds, etc.

The bulb bed was planted last fall and everything has bloomed and gone besides the lilies which are just now starting to bloom. It was a damn good show though, probably the best I have ever done with flowers. I plan on planting the 6x3' with more bulbs this fall.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum :)

Ask a Question