Hello from Michigan!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Hello!...People!
Just signed up for this site, decided that I should probably introduce myself!
I'm a female living in South-eastern Michigan, where seasons are suggestions! I'm relativity new to gardening, with my whole garden being indoors, and consisting of a few basil plants, lily of the valley, a succulent I can't quite identify, and a rose bush that's on the side of my house for...some reason. I'm trying to get things together I swear!

Alright, introductions are done..that was fun. Feel free to message or reply is you want to chat or something.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Welcome from another Michigander!' I'm a bit north of you (just north of Flint) and we are off to a great start for gardening this year. :)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forums :)

Reaction score
Cool username :) Welcome to the forum, and nice to meet you :) I'm also a female gardener, who is moving to a place where growing things is not that easy either :( I wanted to grow a lemon tree, but you just can't do that in the north of the Netherlands :( Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Hello!...People!
Just signed up for this site, decided that I should probably introduce myself!
I'm a female living in South-eastern Michigan, where seasons are suggestions! I'm relativity new to gardening, with my whole garden being indoors, and consisting of a few basil plants, lily of the valley, a succulent I can't quite identify, and a rose bush that's on the side of my house for...some reason. I'm trying to get things together I swear!

Alright, introductions are done..that was fun. Feel free to message or reply is you want to chat or something.
Are lemons your favorite fruit?

Ask a Question