Hello From Maryland

Reaction score
Country
United States
I’ve planted flowers here and there, but now I have the time to really learn the craft. I am VERY ecstatic about this! I look forward to learning and sharing here!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome, and we're glad you are here. Please feel free to ask as many questions you want.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Bonjour, @Organik! Have you planted annual flowers? Have you planted perennial flowers?
Good afternoon! I've planted some red caladiums.. which I think are considered annuals for Maryland. Fingers crossed that they grown back. As far as perennials I've planted quite a few asiatic lilies, four o'clocks (I think that's the correct name), coreopsis, asters. As far as trees, and these are all very very small.. resembling twigs almost... a windmill palm tree, a fragrant tea olive tree, and a Japanese stewartia tree. I took some pics this morning of their progress. They're a coming along, just very slow haha! I will post them soon!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 6
Country
United States
Good afternoon! I've planted some red caladiums.. which I think are considered annuals for Maryland. Fingers crossed that they grown back. As far as perennials I've planted quite a few asiatic lilies, four o'clocks (I think that's the correct name), coreopsis, asters. As far as trees, and these are all very very small.. resembling twigs almost... a windmill palm tree, a fragrant tea olive tree, and a Japanese stewartia tree. I took some pics this morning of their progress. They're a coming along, just very slow haha! I will post them soon!
@Organik, I also have planted Asiatic lilies, coreopsis, and asters>

Ask a Question