Hello from Long Island, New York

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Hello, my name is Paul and I am new homeowner from Long Island, New York. I have lived in my house for a year, with my wife, two year old daughter, and dog, and i am relatively new to landscaping. I grew up mowing my parents lawn and helping out around the yard, so i have some experience. Generally though, I have much to learn and I will be looking for some friendly advice.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
Howdy and welcome! I actually think that's one of the most enjoyable things about gardening - even long term seasoned gardeners can always be learning something new, so it really is a lifelong hobby!

Glad to have you here with us!

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Howdy and welcome! I actually think that's one of the most enjoyable things about gardening - even long term seasoned gardeners can always be learning something new, so it really is a lifelong hobby!

Glad to have you here with us!
Thanks!

Becky

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hello and welcome! :)

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
:) Welcome to the forums @Paul78. This is indeed a friendly gardening forum. I have learned so much here since i joined in February and i can see the results in my garden. So enjoy(y)

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hi there, Paul! Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay here, and find it super useful. If in doubt, please don't hesitate to ask.

Ask a Question