Hello from Kent...

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
You know, I didn't know who Tetters was, but just trying to be friendly, so I welcomed her ... LOL!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome, mark56! Thought your camelia will be your avatar ..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yes!!! Let`s talk hedgehogs shall we? There are lots of signs of them waking up around here....lovely to see them snuffling around after their winter kip. Glad you joined us Mark.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Mark: you could start a hog thread. Logan has already started doggy thread and seedy thread...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Hehe evening folks. Yes what a brilliant idea Tetley, I'm sure there are other fellow Brits here. :) I've lost the picture Alp, it's been added to another folder with 300+ photos! Too much gardening to do than look

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe between us we could also point out to unsuspecting gardeners that merrily chopping down hedges and trees during the birds mating season is a very bad idea. As a half-way house for our local wildlife rescue I am expecting to see nestlings and fledglings coming in soon. They always say the same things you know ''We didn`t think''

The other day the ''k'' pipped off my laptop, and although I stuck it back on again I have to hit it with great force to make it work....so, if my spelling should, in my haste to type, seem to lac the k you will now why...kknow.

Ask a Question