Hello From Iowa

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5b
Country
United States
Greetings! We moved to a 'new' house last year in a different town and the previous owner left behind a small Asparagus start along with strawberries, Rhubarb, and a couple other things I can't identify. I love the Asparagus, strawberries and Rhubarb! I want to get into small time gardening and increase what we have. I'm here to look for advice. Also thinking of building a Raised Hoop Garden as the squirrels and rabbits are absolutely terrible here! :) Looking forward to this maybe becoming a hobby for me!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hello @BikingCat , welcome to GF.

Your it the right place for advice!! There are lots of friendly folk here with a wide range of knowledge....I'm afraid to say that I'm not one of them...I mean I AM friendly , just lacking the knowledge bit!!:D:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
A warm welcome from central Texas! I may not be able to give much advice for gardening in Iowa, but I'll do what I can for general gardening advice.
MAYBE becoming a hobby? Gardening seems to become a passion--a tasty, healthy, and happy passion. I hope you catch the gardening bug!

Ask a Question