Hello from Dubai

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Hello Gardening Lovers,
I am from Nigeria and an expatriate in Dubai. I am excited to be part of this interesting forum; so colorful and full of life and ideas.

I'm glad to be here.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome to the group. I am sure you will find lots of interesting things happening in this forum.

Reaction score
Hi there :) Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum, we do have other members who live in Dubai and Nigeria, so make yourself home :) Looking forward to hearing more about your gardening projects :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
:)A warm welcome to you darkrebelchild, i think you must have taken a look around before joining because you have so exactly described the Forums as colorful, full of life and ideas. Really there is so much creativity going on here, and people who are knowledgeable, and wanting to share experiences, a friendly and helpful group. I'll be interested to discover your gardening interests. It sounds like you are in the right place.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forums :)

Ask a Question