Hello from central England. Looking forward to seeing your gardens and enjoy the chat.

Reaction score
Ah thank you Becky. Not sure I understand but I'll go along with that until 'the penny drops.' :) Hope we are not confusing you with all these British sayings and short speak.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you Becky for your prompt replies to all our queries. Like Runny I'm waiting for the penny to drop but sure we will all be up and running real soon :)

Reaction score
Lol. You know what I mean don't you. :D Suddenly you are talking to folk from Texas, Arizona, Africa etc and then we drop in with a load of dollop from little ol England. :)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Runny: I'm still trying to find my way. I was so busy. Now I'VE FOUND YOU! Let me see if this post of mine is the latest one.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
WELCOME, Runny! I have now found your thread. Just show I am not computer literate! The sun has just come out. Thank heavens. It was so windy this morning and my standard acer fell AGAIN!

I actually saw you in Stumpery and it's so nice to see stumperies in England..

I must look around just in case I miss anybody else. The glare is making it difficult to read.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning, Runny!

I'm a bit nervous that I insert my post in the wrong place. Hope you have had a good night sleep and have a cracking Mothering Sunday!

Ask a Question