Hello from a tiny town in Missouri!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I'm new to the forum, and definitely new to gardening! Until this year, I had no interest in gardening because I couldn't keep anything alive! A lot has changed though and I've fallen in love with this world around us and have planted my own garden that's doing generally good! Hopefully I get to see it at it's full potential before we move to the farm!

I'm a a mom of a beautiful four year old girl, married, and live in a little town in Missouri. I'm clumsy, awkward, and laugh too much at my own jokes! Haha. I vowed to make this year my year and explore new things and chase my dreams and gardening happened to be one of those. Mostly because I fell in love with mother nature (and secondly, because I'm wayyyy too excited to make my own salsa, lol!). I'm also trying my hand at blogging, so I'll be so excited to share that with anyone interested when I get the finishing touches on my website! :) I also plan on seeing as much of the world as possible starting now.

I feel like that's a jumbled mess, but that's me.

Reaction score
Hi there, nice to meet you :) You sound like a really nice and interesting person, I like the goals you have set for yourself this year :) I am going to try to do something similar this year (I'll be starting a new life in the Netherlands soon). Anyways, I just wanted to welcome you to our forum. I'm sure you will feel like at home here.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Hi there, nice to meet you :) You sound like a really nice and interesting person, I like the goals you have set for yourself this year :) I am going to try to do something similar this year (I'll be starting a new life in the Netherlands soon). Anyways, I just wanted to welcome you to our forum. I'm sure you will feel like at home here.

Nice to meet you! The Netherlands?! Sounds like an absolutely amazing start to a new life! :) I just feel like we all get caught up in the mundane and tell ourselves dreams are for children and put limitations on ourselves and dreams! Everyone should be out there chasing those dreams! :) I've definitely loved this forum so far, though! Thanks for welcoming me & I hope your move turns out to be everything you are hoping for! :)

Ask a Question