Hello from a roaming gardener...

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi everyone!

I grew up in a family that believes who gardens together, stays together. Now I'm hopping from apartment to apartment on my way through school and trying to find ways to keep my green thumb alive along the way. I'm glad to have found this forum and I'm hoping to get help and inspiration from all the experts on here. :)

Reaction score
Hi there! Welcome to the forum, glad to have you on board :) Best of luck with everything, I hope soon you can share some pictures of your gardening project :) I enjoy seeing other member's garden and plant pictures on here :) It's my favorite part of the forum! I specially like to see the how some people here with small houses or apartments manage to beautify their small spaces with beautiful plants :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
:)Welcome MLDNE. If you grew up gardening, i expect you know quite a lot already. There is such a good variety of gardeners here (new ones, experienced ones, creative ones, international ones) all sharing information and ideas and experiments. I hope you will enjoy this community as much as i do.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
That's a great philosophy and one that I hope I can extend to my child! Me and my husband really enjoy working in the garden and transforming spaces...I guess we both just have a love of the great outdoors! So I think it'll be fun if my daughter also gets the gardening bug and appreciates nature and watching things grow and thrive!

Hope you enjoy yourself here on the forum!

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum. Hope you find lots of interesting information here.

Ask a Question