Hello from Île de France

Reaction score
Country
France
Hello everyone,

I’m a Brazilian living in France for five years. In 2019-2020 I lived with very nice roommates that incited-me in the art of planting. We were around 20 people placed in 5 houses that shared a land that allowed us to have a garden and we passed nice time gardening together.

I moved from this place to a small studio, but with a nice balcony. I was sad when spring comes, I was missing gardening. My very sensible boyfriend gave the best present I have received: A “garden kit”! Doesn’t matter what have in this kit but, the idea was cute, he is my genius of the lamp.

So, I start from April, everything was beautiful and exciting, but I quickly realized that do a balcony garden could be really challenging. We have faced a lot of pests and deceases in the plants. So, I decided to get here for sharing and try to maintain a gardening amusing.

See you soom! :)

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello Fugaz, welcome to the forum.

For specific help, please describe your gardening situation and the types of plant you are trying to grow. Photographs would be a great help. Detailed information and specific questions will lead to accurate assistance.

Ask a Question