Hello - First Post

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I am excited to join this forum!

I absolutely love all types of flowers. With spring in the air, I just had to use a lily, as my profile picture; although, I will be tempted to change it, as the season progresses. lol I am, also, partial to the color orange. I do not know why, but this color always seems to draw me in!

I love to garden, but actually, in the summers I spend my days out in the field on the family flower farm. I am so excited to get ready to pack up and leave with my kiddos, soon! My mom has ordered some new varieties of flower this year. It should be fun to see what is in store for us all!

Happy to "meet" everyone, and I wish you a happy planting season!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
A flower farm - how fantastic!

Welcome to the group - we are a good bunch and there's lots of good natured humour going on here too. Always a great place to visit and share.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
United States
Welcome to the group. If you love gardening this is the place. I'm not really good with flowers but I'll probably plant a few to just see what happens. Have fun though and share whatever it is you know.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Sorry for being rude,and not throwing out the welcome mat for ya pandora. I have a bad habit of jumping to the alerts, and never making it back up here. Where about's do you hang your hat/bonnet? I see you are zone 6a, but that can be many areas in the US.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Welcome! A flower farm for the summer--that sounds wonderful. If you can, post photos of the flowers and anything else of interest to you.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Sorry for being rude,and not throwing out the welcome mat for ya pandora. I have a bad habit of jumping to the alerts, and never making it back up here. Where about's do you hang your hat/bonnet? I see you are zone 6a, but that can be many areas in the US.

It's all good. lol
I will be up in Michigan for the summer, but I throw my bonnet (love that) between Florida and Virginia. I wrote zone 6A because that is where I will be doing my planting this upcoming season. I am afraid, my body is going to be in a little bit of a shock upon arrival. I am already acclimated to this humid weather, we having down in Florida. Sigh. But, really I just love the cool nights up North.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!. I know, I made the right choice to join this forum!

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to Gardening Forums

Reaction score
Hello there, Pandora (lovely username, by the way)! Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here :) I hope you enjoy your stay here, I'm sure we will all discover a lot new things :D By the way, that flower farm sounds fascinating... I'd lie if I told you I don't expect to see a ton of pics of all those flowers (I love macros). Looking forward to your flower filled posts :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hello and welcome to Gardening Forums! :) Great to have you here!

Ask a Question