Hello Fellow Gardeners!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello Fellow Gardeners,

I just wanted to take the time to stop by and take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Tim and I live somewhere near Great Lake Erie, In Pennsylvania. I would show you my garden right now but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like it. This is my garden right now

FrontTree.jpg

So Yeah my garden is a little out of commission right now, which is a total bummer because it seems winter just gets longer and longer.

I have to scour my laptop, tablet, and cameras to find all of my pictures so for now, I can post this, it was my profile picture for another website.

557014_10151131426499283_183219667_n.jpg

I know its not much but I promise to get my garden pictures around.this picture was taken out by our shed, its the last of the pretties before winter came this year. ugh!

In coming posts I will find some pictures of some of my previous gardens.and see if you like those better. :D

Until Next Time Horticulturists
Timmi

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Welcome Tim, I find it amazing how much alike our gardens are!
I do think yours has just a little more growth than mine tho. (y)

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome Tim, I find it amazing how much alike our gardens are!
I do think yours has just a little more growth than mine tho. (y)

I may have to agree simply because my trees are becoming plowed up snow and ice blocks..I almost feel bad for the poor buggers.

I really cant wait for the wrath of Mother Nature to ease up...each winter they say its gonna be the "big one!" Earth to people who live in the snow belt, every year feels the the "big one." 4 to 6 feet of snow with about 6 to 8 inches of pure ice = Big One to me. lol.

Nice to meet you as well and thank you for the warm welcome. :D

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to Gardening Forums

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
The way winters are getting here in the north east I had to put out bird feeders this year. We used to get a couple of melts during the winter, and all was pretty much fine with for the critters. Not so much anymore.
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG

Reaction score
Hi Timmi!! Welcome to the forum! By the way, I loved the picture of your garden :p I actually love winter and the snow, your garden pic looks like the kind of pic I'd like to see on a postcard =D This coming from a person who used to live in Scandinavia when younger :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
Welcome!

I also have an abundance of snow.

Well, at least we gardeners here in the great lakes area get to swing a shovel year round! !!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Are you kidding, you garden is a winter wonderland right now. LOL I love it. It is beautiful and there are things you can do to make it more amazing during the winter snows, which I'm sure you will come up with ideas over time.

Welcome to the forum and see you in the boards!

Reaction score
Country
United States
That is too funny!!

Thank you for making me smile, Shimus. I believe we are close are we not? I am not too far from Erie. From reading your posts it is obvious you live in NW PA lol.

So here is a funny one for you
becf08072ce0eced17e55caf16b1beab.jpg

Thank you for the welcome, I appreciate it :) Feels All Loved. :love:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Hello Tim, your snow garden looked quite chilly but beautiful! My garden is buried under a foot of snow too and even the birds are hidden deep somewhere in the evergreen trees. Nothing is moving in this horrible minus degrees. I hope you will enjoy it here as much as I do!

Ask a Question