Hello fellow farmers!!!

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm brand new to the world of gardening (I actually just started yesterday), and I'm super excited about my new journey. I recently made the switch over to a Vegan lifestyle, and I must say, I'm loving every bit of this new way of life. It was very difficult at first, especially because I live close to so many great restaurants. But, I've buckled down and started to practice more discipline each and every day, and it's becoming easier as time goes on.

I decided to start my own garden because it's much easier (and cheaper) to make sure that I'm abiding by the Vegan way of eating, if I make all of my meals at home. Now, I can be 100% sure that no animal products are going into my food, and it makes it easier for me to keep track of what I eat. Not to mention, now I will have a never ending supply of the foods that I'm gonna be eating from now on.

Anyways, I look forward to meeting fellow gardeners, and hopefully some vegans as well. My name is Omari, nice to meet you guys!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forums Omari, great to have you here! :)

Which fruits and vegetables are you growing (or planning to grow)? Going vegan must be quite tricky! I know a great recipe for coconut cream cake that I make for a friend who is allergic to eggs - it's so yummy that even my husband and brother like it and they don't usually like coconut! Here's the recipe in case you have a sweet tooth:

Coconut Cream Cake

Ask a Question