Hello all...from Australia

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Hi all it's the Stink Bug here.
Been gardening for many years now but always looking for more information.
This looks like a really cool forum.
Hope to learn and share some info soon.
Cheers.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
:)A warm welcome @Stink Bug. I'd be interested to know what the climate is like where you live and garden. Of course i know you will be moving into winter now, but what kind of annual temperature ranges? humid, dry? What are your climate challenges? Australia is a big place with a variety of climates. We have an active member from Emerald Victoria.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello and welcome (y).....but how can we call you stinkers (sorry stink bug) suppose stinkers is better than bugg...s though. The stinks we get here in UK are called harlequin ladybirds, and just because that sounds posh, it`s really not. The perishing things come over the ditch from the near continent, but I don`t think it`s got anything to do with ''brexit'' :cautious:
My own family are in Queensland and Tasmania....where are you?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Hi Stink Bug. It is a great forum. I'm sure you will derive a lot of pleasure and knowledge from it. I'm from the bottom right hand corner of Australia. As we all know, it's a big country and the climate varies tremendously.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
:)A warm welcome @Stink Bug. I'd be interested to know what the climate is like where you live and garden. Of course i know you will be moving into winter now, but what kind of annual temperature ranges? humid, dry? What are your climate challenges? Australia is a big place with a variety of climates. We have an active member from Emerald Victoria.
I live down the southern part of Oz.
Moderate climate here.
Winter time sees temperatures in the daytime around 10 - 15 celsius.
Summertime can reach mid forties at times...mid to high thirties more common.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Hello and welcome (y).....but how can we call you stinkers (sorry stink bug) suppose stinkers is better than bugg...s though. The stinks we get here in UK are called harlequin ladybirds, and just because that sounds posh, it`s really not. The perishing things come over the ditch from the near continent, but I don`t think it`s got anything to do with ''brexit'' :cautious:
My own family are in Queensland and Tasmania....where are you?
Geelong Victoria.
An hours drive from Melbourne.
Vacant block next door is infested with stink bugs and they migrate into my yard to party.
A real problem in the warmer months.

Ask a Question