Heirloom Seeds This Year

Reaction score
So we changed the field we grow in and the pig has finished ripping it up ready for the tiller when the weather improves. Does anyone use a good heirloom seed company? We are doing away with the GMO, F1 Hybrids and growing plants we can seed gather from. The company I was using in the UK were great but it's time I stopped wasting money each year lining the pockets of monsanto :(

Reaction score
Thanks from us colonist gardeners for that website, I've already checked it out and found quite a few seeds that I am interested in. I've been to other sites and was not nearly as impressed as I was by adaptive seeds.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I was just about to recommend The Real Seed Company too (y)

Reaction score
I've been getting my heirloom seeds from seedsnow.com I like that I can order sample packets for 99 cents for things that I won't be growing a huge amount of. I've had very good success with them.

Reaction score
The realseeds.co.uk seems to be a winner. I took a look at their selection and for what we will be needing this year, they hit the mark. Thanks for the replies guys.

Ask a Question