Healthy Lunches

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I just realized there is nothing as beautiful as eating healthy even at work for lunch. Here's a few I want to embrace in order to avoid patronizing fast foods.

They could help you too.
healthy.jpg

http://blog.wagjag.com/blog/healthy-lunch-ideas-your-kids-will-love/

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It looks so good and delicious! I love food with vegetables, and this would be a perfect lunch for me!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
I love the idea of presentation playing a key role in how we feel about food. Japanese bento boxes that children take to school are always so creatively prepared - I can definitely see why it makes the food look more appealing!

Reaction score
I want to start eating healthy as well :( I've pinned a lot different healthy recipes for lunch, dinner and even breakfast, I hope I can try them. And yes, when I start working outside the home (I hope I can) I plan to take my own lunch.

Reaction score
I absolutely love plant based foods, especially If they give alternative to fast food menu items. I think that nowadays people jut dont have the time or resources for making healthy lunch before work, and so often eat at fast food restaurants.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Barbados
I must say this lunch looks very wholesome and delicious as well. It is certainly a good change from having fast food. This looks like it would be quite filling too. These types of meals can take time to put together, but as long as they contribute to our health and well-being, a little extra time in preparation should not be a detractor.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
Serbia
Yummy. It looks great. I would add some soy sauce actually. It looks like it would be a good idea. I love veggies and I really do not eat meat and you just gave me an idea for dinner. I am going to make a so called Mexicana. Basically it is a tortilla wrap with some hot sauce and beans inside...and several other veggies. So you wrap this well, put in a baking dish, put some of the hot sauce around and grate some cheese. Heat the oven and just wait until cheese is melt. Mmmmm :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
This looks like a delicious lunch. I have become much more aware of the foods I eat everyday and am trying to make better food choices. I would like to get myself to a point where I am eating almost all natural foods instead of putting processed food into my body. This looks like something I would enjoy very much.

Ask a Question