Harvested flowers

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Hello! I took a few pictures of flowers produced by some of my miniature roses. I feel so proud whenever I look at them. They're so beautiful!:D
Again, I'm sorry for the bad quality:

SP_A1228.jpg

SP_A1229.jpg

SP_A1226.jpg

SP_A1231.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you all!:D I love my little roses, they make my room look much prettier. Also, the pink ones are fragrant and their scent is very sweet which is wonderful:D

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hope you don't mind if I pick up on a slight language point Claudine, probably better to say Cut flowers, harvest applies more to gathering food crops:)

Jed

Reaction score
Simply spectacular claudine. I love the look of those variegated roses. A rose without a perfume is not a rose for me. Well done.:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Hope you don't mind if I pick up on a slight language point Claudine, probably better to say Cut flowers, harvest applies more to gathering food crops:)

Thank you:) . Unfortunately I can't change the thread's topic. Anyway, by using the word "harvested" I just wanted to make sure that you all know that these roses had been grown and then cut by me, I wasn't aware that it applies more to gathering food crops. I don't plan to eat the roses:p

Jed - thank you! I love looking at them:D

Soliloquy - I' not a big fan of keeping withered flowers in any form. I only have one dried flower in my room and it's the first flower that I received from my boyfriend. Yup, I'm such a romantic:p

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you! If I was getting married, I'd love to have a bouquet made of my roses...if only they weren't so small. In these pictures, they look rather big, but in real life they're tiny.

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your pics, Claudine. Your mini roses are beautiful. My favorites are the two-colored ones that look like peppermint candies.

Ask a Question