harbor freight green house?

Reaction score
anyone have the harbor freight 6'x8' green house? i saw one for a pretty good deal at the habitat store and got it without knowing much about it (i did just look up the price so at least the deal seems good).

i wasn't in my truck when i got it so i don't have it yet. some of the things i'm wondering might be in whatever instructions there are with it. anyway i'm wondering things like how durable it is, how it might need to be anchored, if animals have tried to get in it or damaged it trying (i already know i may have to deal with it getting shot at with bb guns), or just anything if anyone has one.

it's one of those "didn't know i wanted one 'til i could get it cheap" deals, so i'm out in left field as far as info of any type. any help appreciated. thanks.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Harbor Freights deals are usually pretty good. They are an outlet warehouse so they are getting quality goods for cheap and selling them close to cost. Sometimes you need to watch their power tools because their deals are not really deals, but their gardening deals seem to be pretty legit most of the time.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
Someone here posted about theirs in the greenhouse forum. That might be of some help. It wasn too long ago so could be not too hard to find.

I have palrams, so I can't offer advice.

Ask a Question