Happy Birthday Rajesh!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Happy Birthday Rajesh and many blessings for a wonderful day and the year to come!
IMG_2557.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
@Larisa @zigs says that Raj had a birthday on October 19th when the world was going to end, but didn't. So i think we should celebrate him anyway. Such lovely flowers, what are they?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
janam din mubarak!
Happy Birthday!

View attachment 29711
Thank you, much appreciated ,

Hindi and English might be official language but in some region they might not understand Hindi.

A very happy birthday to you and if this is not really your birthday, happy birthday anyway and many blessings always.
View attachment 29717

Its GMT+5:30 over here!

Thank you all!

I spend a quite morning, visited House of God!
we had dinner with two of my neighbor, really good people, they came over and helped.
At night had video chat.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Its GMT+5:30 over here!
Yes, my friend in Mysuru is very close to being half way around the world and is generally 11 hours ahead of where i live so he is half way around the world. When i wish him happy birthday i have to remember to do it one day ahead. Although he is half way around the world, he is at almost the same latitude. We both grow the same plants and have similar climates. His language other than English is Kannada. What is your language other than English? Is it Hindi? I do not have a clear idea of where you are in India. It sounds like you had a lovely birthday:)

Ask a Question