Happy Birthday, Larisa!!

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
@Larisa, if you live 9 hours in my future, then it is early in your morning, and this is a good time to post this for you! :)

A little birdie told me. ;)

blue_spring_flowers_lace_russian_happy_birthday_card-r112614cc464843dd93f3f731fad8cfd8_xvuak_8byvr_512.jpg

I have spent a long time trying to find the words for you. My Googler is about worn out. :)

So... (Oh boy, I hope that's right!! :LOL:.)

:love: Благодарю вас за то, что замечательный человек и вдохновение. С днем рождения!!! :)

Please tell me that that says -
:love:Thank you for being an awesome person and an inspiration. Happy Birthday!!! :)

And just in case I got all of that wrong, this is what I was trying to say -

thL.jpg
because you are one of my favorites!! :love:

Last edited:

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Happy Birthday лариса :)

hb09.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
Hey Its your Birthday Larisa............... (Did not waste Any Paper in this Massage :)) Can I wish YOu a BIGGGG...............
Happy Birthday.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
So... (Oh boy, I hope that's right!! :LOL:.)

Well ... Are you talking about translation or semantic content? :D
Thank you all, I love my birthday. Much more than the year of birth. But birthday is a personal new year, the beginning of the journey "around the sun in 365 days." Today is the first day of the trip and I like it!

Thank you all for your congratulations!

FgcCxOqNXS.gif

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Well ... Are you talking about translation or semantic content? :D

Translation. (Uh-oh, What did I say?? :unsure:.)

As long as you understood what I was getting at, and I didn't say anything rude about your mother, I'll forgive myself a grammatical error. I mean, I'll forgive the site I copied and pasted that from for their grammatical error!! :LOL:

When I image-searched, "How to say Happy Birthday in Russian," the picture with the cake and the balloons was one of my options. :confused: :ROFLMAO: It made me laugh, so I wanted you to see it, too!!

The internet is a silly place.
animated-smileys-laughing-041.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
When I image-searched, "How to say Happy Birthday in Russian," the picture with the cake and the balloons was one of my options. :confused: :ROFLMAO: It made me laugh, so I wanted you to see it, too!!

I'm generally surprised where you found this picture? :D(y)

The internet is a silly place.

It would be boring if it always looked like an encyclopedia. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
Thank you, @marlingardener ! :D
It's a little funny, but sometimes I get suggestions on Russian forums to write texts for advertising. :)

I received a gift of butterflies. I placed them in a special jar and poured water on the bottom. I do not know why this is called a "baby gift". Butterflies have not yet appeared, but I'm already happy, like an elephant after swimming! :D

1.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
What a lovely gift, Larisa!! :cool: (y) Maybe it is a baby gift because it is a gift of babies. :)

I wondered what the rings were for, then I scrolled down and saw the other pictures. It came with information of some sort? What kinds of butterflies do you have in there? Do you know which ones should be emerging first?

Please, :notworthy: would you either bump this thread, or start another for updates on their progress?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
There is an instruction - what conditions should I create, how to cook food for them and how I should teach the butterfly to eat. Everything else is a surprise! :love:

I'm afraid that for my cat this will also be a pleasant surprise, so I need to think about how to remove the cat from participating in the process. :sneaky:

I hope for luck and I'll take pictures to show it. :D

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Teach a butterfly to eat? :confused:

Oh, :eek: the cat... I wonder... could you make that room off-limits with a baby gate? :unsure:

I wish you luck, too!! :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
Yes ! It is necessary to make a special syrup (several recipes - I'm already thinking about a balanced menu :p ).
The syrup should be poured on a rough surface, plant a butterfly next to it, unfold its "proboscis" with a toothpick and lower it into a syrup ... It is necessary to make sure that the butterfly understood everything correctly. :D In case of failure, everything repeats itself.

I'll just close the cat door. :)

Ask a Question