Happy 4th Everyone!

Reaction score
IMG_972701036253754.jpeg

Reaction score
Thanks, Tommy! Happy 4th of July to you as well!!! I hope you have a great time, today and everyday :) I'll go out to celebrate with my family today and tomorrow! Hehehe!

Reaction score
What a beautiful rose, even if I do suspect it'd be hard to cultivate ;)

Regardless, happy 4th of July to all our American friends!

Reaction score
Thanks Livvy and welcome to the group. Speaking of roses you can't cultivate, have you seen some of the rainbow looking "roses" they try to sell you on eBay? What a rip off.....and then they sell them as rose seeds. Never grown a rose from seeds. I know rose breeders do that and it's amazing but still?! And that takes years. Has anyone grown a rose from a seed?

Reaction score
Thanks Livvy and welcome to the group. Speaking of roses you can't cultivate, have you seen some of the rainbow looking "roses" they try to sell you on eBay? What a rip off.....and then they sell them as rose seeds. Never grown a rose from seeds. I know rose breeders do that and it's amazing but still?! And that takes years. Has anyone grown a rose from a seed?
I think I know the ones you mean but they're easy enough to create. Use some coloured water as the...well, watering source, and the petals change colours

Reaction score
But the petals are all different colors haha. Easy to create using Photoshop maybe huh hehe.
Hmm...is each petal an individual colour, or are they a mix? Because I do know how to achieve the mixed colours. Like, you can have a petal which is half a deep shade of red, and the other half is a light blue.

Ask a Question