Hanging basket Help

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I had purchased these hanging baskets beginning of June to hang on my front porch. They are about 6 feet apart and one of the planters is doing amazing and the other is not doing so well. I can not see any visible bugs anywhere.on the plants, they get the same amount of sun, water etc. The hanging green stuff is going great it seems to only have affected the impatiens and coleus. Anything I can do to make it come back?
20210719_094541.jpg
20210719_094534.jpg
20210719_094529.jpg
20210719_094523.jpg

Reaction score
Country
United States
Greetings welcome to the Forums.

One possibility is the ailing basket did get too dry at one point which caused some die-back. Now both the Coleus scutellariodes cv. and Impatiens hawkeri cv. are beginning to regrow, as it looks like they are.

To rule out the possibility of a drainage issue, fully irrigate both baskets, wait an hour or so, and then judge if they both weigh the same.
If they do not, examine the rootball and container of the ailing basket. This will require unpotting the rootball.

Ask a Question