Handy online site to help with what to plant now

Reaction score
What a wonderful idea, thanks for sharing that with us. I know a number of newbie gardeners who really benefit from the Sprout Robot.

Reaction score
Wow, awesome! Does this work for US residents only or can be used by people living all around the world? If that the case then I must say that is just genius! A lot people can benefit so much from that!

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Says its just USA at the moment, but they're working on it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
I'm a little confused. I entered my zip code and it says to grow some veggies that I think are summer veggies (but I'm new to this, so I could be wrong) in November and December. Stuff like eggplants, watermelon, corn, summer squash...

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Could mean you can start them off over winter, some veg likes a long growing season, Egg plants and Chillies for instance, but not sure they're right about the squashes and corn :unsure:

Reaction score
Although I think that this would be a great resource tool for those new to gardening - I do however see a problem for those who live in an area with a micro -climate - as I doubt that the information would be accurate enough to rely on - especially as there are many micro-climates where even the USDA Hardiness Zones don't apply.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Thank you for sharing this, what a great tool! The hardest part for me about gardening is knowing when to plant. I am no expert by any means so this site should be helpful!

Reaction score
Very thoughtful of you and thanks for sharing this idea even though i can't take advantage of this link due to my demographics.

Reaction score
SproutRobot: The easy way to start a garden // enter your zip code and sprout robot tells you what to start (indoors and out) and to transplant.

This may help the beginners to know what to plant when.
Thanks so much for sharing this. I am clueless when it come to planting times and what should be planted where. I have to search everything online before I head to the home store or I stand there just lost! This is a great site for basically everything you need to know. Plus, this will save me tons of time online looking through different sites for the information I need.

Thank you again !
Danyel :)

Ask a Question