Guildford, UK

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, just adding to my collection of forums having had this one pointed out to me. I see some very familiar names already...

We're looking to move house soon so hopefully a whole new project to start this year :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Hi everyone, just adding to my collection of forums having had this one pointed out to me. I see some very familiar names already...

We're looking to move house soon so hopefully a whole new project to start this year :)
Welcome! The fact that we were pointed out to you amuses me! You must have fun friends!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome!

Guildford?

Brings back memories!

Used to ride down from South London to Guildford lido on our bikes in our teens in our Summer school holidays in the fifties.

Don't remember it being this crowded though. I can still remember the smell of a Coca-Cola float.
Dived off that top board many times. Bet it's not there now!

New-Image_2484.jpg

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome!

Guildford?

Brings back memories!

Used to ride down from South London to Guildford lido on our bikes in our teens in our Summer school holidays in the fifties.

Don't remember it being this crowded though. I can still remember the smell of a Coca-Cola float.
Dived off that top board many times. Bet it's not there now!

View attachment 50958
It's very empty now - all closed up! Think it's still running though

Welcome! The fact that we were pointed out to you amuses me! You must have fun friends!
As ex Navy, most of my friends have twisted and dark humour but I do find it fun! :)

Welcome Loof from me and Tetters :)

Glad you found your way here :whistle::D

Welcome Loofah. You can add another familiar name to your list. :)

Good luck with your move! (y)
Hi Sheal :) Just have to sell this house first, been a long slog so far cleaning up after the kids for every viewing. Not very enjoyable!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
Just have to sell this house first, been a long slog so far cleaning up after the kids for every viewing. Not very enjoyable!

Yep, it's impossible to keep the place looking good with youngsters around. Spring is a good time to sell though so I hope it happens quickly for you.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
It's an old story but back in the 1980's I jumped a red light on my motorbike only to notice there was a cop car there :eek:

No chance of out running it so I got round a corner, pulled into someone's drive and turned the lights off....

Many years later, after talking to Loofah about another subject, I realized it was his drive :oops:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alba

Latest Threads