Grenfell Towers

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
My condolences, thoughts and love go out to all those involved in this terrifying fire :( x

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
My condolences, too! One of the headlines is A mother escapes with 6 and when they are at the ground floor, she has only 4... How can you not cry, as a mother!?

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Terrible :(

The only good thing i heard was a baby being dropped out of a 9th story window and was caught by someone....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The horror of it simply increases the more I see it. Doesnt end here does it? Where do the survivors now live? Hopefully there will be a fund to help them

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
How can the survivors cope? I'm sure the thoughts and prayers of many in many nations go out to these people who have suffered a terrible loss.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So many tears, and so much anger they were not listened to when they previously voiced their concerns about the risks. Leaves us now with a feeling of total uselessness.

Reaction score
Country
United States
That was too bad happened. My condolences are with them. Such terrible disaster causes lots of people to suffer. Hope that they would recover soon. Fire is one of the most devastating things that happen to anybody. That also needed time to get recover from the damage. Fire causes lots of property damage too. I have read on this website that there are covered under an insurance policy. Hope that those who suffer the loss may recover soon.

Ask a Question