Greetings from East Tennessee!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello and greeting from East Tennessee, Small Amateur farmer here.
I am desperately seeking help in locating a Service manual/ Belt Routing Diagram for Download ( So I can print it for reference) or via email to me,to help with repairs on a Snapper RT8 Rear Tine Tiller. The Tiller was working fine then a pulley broke off and things seem to have kinda come apart,, it will still pull but Tines dont operate, anyway ,We have the tiller apart and suspect we need to replace a pulley that may have been lost in the garden after it came off but bottom Line, until we find a Diagram that shows Pulleys and routing, we are lost, the local place we normally can get that info is closed for extended vacation and we have this thing apart in the garage, I have shown my email ,can someone help me find a link to a manual that shows belt routing ?? I have looked on line but what I have found doesnt seem very clear.

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Hi, welcome to the forum!

I hope you find what you are looking for. Many experts here will help with your plant and gardening affairs.

Hang around more often and we can all learn from each other.

Ask a Question