greenhouse

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I was looking at you tube and thought people might be interesting in this green house build It was done by texasprepper2 and he built a green house with cattle panels and it only cost around 150 dollars .I looked on tractor supply and cattle panels are 19.99 a piece and you need 2 of them .I tried to link the video but afraid my puter security will not allow it .But it is easy to get on you tube and look at it .

Reaction score
Interesting idea, I have seen a number of clever ways to make a greenhouse and that is another. I can't remember what site I saw it on but I ran across a greenhouse made out of CD jewel cases. It was a small one but it probably could be made bigger.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Since I have built so much this may be my next project but right now I am expanding my koi pond and putting in a new liner .That takes my time up now and not easy moving koi that are 2 ft long and pulling old liner out and rebuilding every thing back up

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
I saw that video and considered building one, but Menards put one of the bigger pop up ones on clearance for $50 (6' x 4.5') and I picked it up last night. Cheaper than I could buy the materials and will take care of my needs for the summer

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I found a picture of this green house:

greenhouse+framed+front+door.jpg

In my opinion it looks great! What an amazing idea! I've always dreamed of a green house, but I thought that I can't afford it. Now, I'm thinking about building one:) It doesn't seem very difficult.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It looks really good, doesn't it? I would never guess that these are cattle panels.
If you don't have a lot of space, Bandit26, I'm sure that it won't be very difficult to build a greenhouse smaller than this one. I don't know if there are different sizes of cattle panels, but you can always shorten them.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Is this the video @sissy ?

Looks like a great way to build a greenhouse on a budget!

Ask a Question