Green granite rockery stones query

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone happen to know whether green granite rockery stones come actually as attractive as what is depicted in the pictures here (especially the fourth one)?

And whether the Kelkay 'Forest Green' stones are just as 'green' as other 'green granite'?

(There are three pictures here and I don't know whether it's my screen or my colour blindness but the middle one suggests they're not green at all but just light grey to me!)

Some descriptions suggest that green granite rocks look best when wet, but is this just to enhance their colour or don't they really show up properly as green otherwise?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
In the same way one seals marble flooring and for the same reasons a stone may be sealed. Concrete driveway sealers would serve the purpose outdoors. Mostly they are acrylic in some form, especially the permantly wet look. It is more work annually and would preclude moss of course, but moss is not always suitable for an area.

Ask a Question