Green fingers

Reaction score
Here's a fun photo! My husband says that I have green fingers as I can make anything grow anywhere. This seedling started to make an appearance last week. We thought we would leave it and see if it would blow off in the wind but it didn't. I am in two minds about pulling it out as I am curious to see what it could be.

Attachments

• car flower.jpg
    car flower.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 353
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Lol! I've never seen anything like it! Don't pull it out, it's such a brave and strong little plant. I wonder how will it look like when it gets bigger:p

Reaction score
Is there any way that you can delicately open the car door and release the seedling so that you can transplant it? It's cute and it would be a shame to kill it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
South Africa
I've seen plants grow in some strange places, but never that strange.

I've got a mulberry tree that planted itself in a gap between a wall and a cement floor. There was no possible way of digging it out without damaging the structure of my back yard so I airlayered the young tree a couple of inches above ground. When it had rooted I potted up the tree and was forced to kill the original roots before they did any damage.

Ask a Question