Great solution for apartments balconies

Reaction score
Hello all,
This is my first message! Lately I started to be attracted to gardening so this is a great community for me.

Few weeks ago, I bought Greenbo planters. This is a planter that is designed for balcony and apartments houses like mine. Really.. This is so nice! I recommend you to take a look, it is expensive but my balcony looks so good now :)
This is where I bought it:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GREENBO-Des...641?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35d3dae889

I am searching for more stuff that will add some beauty and life to my apartment, do you have an idea?

Thanks!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Hello all,
This is my first message! Lately I started to be attracted to gardening so this is a great community for me.

Few weeks ago, I bought Greenbo planters. This is a planter that is designed for balcony and apartments houses like mine. Really.. This is so nice! I recommend you to take a look, it is expensive but my balcony looks so good now :)
This is where I bought it:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GREENBO-Des...641?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35d3dae889

I am searching for more stuff that will add some beauty and life to my apartment, do you have an idea?

Thanks!!
Hey! Welcome to the forum. :) And TF ,They are so AWESOME! I never knew they were such things! Happy Gardening. :)

Reaction score
Very clever idea and not cheap by any means. Its too bad that they don't come in different sizes but they are nice and bright and should work well with the smaller plants.

Reaction score
Great idea! Different sizes would be a feature that would make these shine even more. Happy gardening!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I saw flower pots like those some time ago and I really liked them! They look very funny and unique. I wish they were less expensive though.$35 for a planter is a bit too much in my opinion.

Reaction score
I too think these railing pots are a great idea but like others think that they are very expensive for what they are.

Although I live in an area where balcony gardening is common and many of the houses look very much like this -

Balcony Garden.jpg

not many people chose the railing pots as there are lots of cheaper alternatives - such as railing brackets - which are the favorite here - as they are a fraction of the cost of a railing pot and as they come in so many different shapes and sizes - it allows you to have any type of pot or container that takes your fancy :)

So if you like the idea of railing pots but feel the cost of acquiring them is a little too steep - there are plenty of cheaper alternatives that will look just as good and range from different types of railing and wall brackets to stacking planters and hanging pots - many of which you will find available online.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome to the group, those are very colorful pots. In my area we use the brackets to hold the pots on the railing. But you use what you like. Good job.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11b
Country
Philippines
Those are so cute! I wonder how durable they are.
My mom always says that sometimes it's not the pot, it's the plant. We have limited space on our balcony as well, but it gets a great amount of morning light, so my mom decided to grow satsumas. They are quite easy to maintain and they're gorgeous to look at too!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Gata Montes, this is a really lovely balcony! Although I like to see something new and unique from time to time, I feel that normal flower pots look prettier than the railing pots.
Also, I agree with JGPangi, the plant is much more important than the pot:)

Ask a Question