Grape's fruit dried up suddenly

Reaction score
I have lined my garden with grape vines. I watched a bunch of YouTube videos and decided to trim them all in a double cordon fashion and cut any growth that is more than a leaf or two above the forming fruit. They have really been thriving all spring and summer like never before. A couple of weeks ago, I put some 10-10-10 pellet fertilizer at the roots of all of the grape vines and have been also giving them some miracle grow watering. I have four grape vines and three still look great.

Problem: All of the fruits on one of the three grape vines simply dried up this week completely.
The other three are doing great and I have fertilized and watered them all four the same and they all get the same sun light. The one that dried up IS about 2x bigger than the others, but otherwise pretty much identical. I would say that maybe the fourth just didn't get pollinated, but it is every fruit on this one plant. Any thoughts on why the fruit would suddenly die off?
IMG_5403.jpg
IMG_5404.jpg

Ask a Question