grape arbor leaves are sick

Reaction score
Country
Lebanon
i have a grape arbor that is still young, i noticed that some of its leaves are having bubbles from the front side and under ever bubble from the other side of the leave it is brown. here is the tree, the white spots on the leaves are some medicine that a gardener gave to me to try it he said it will kill the sick leaves but it has been 2 weeks now and no changes
70bbcfa4-3452-48b1-8145-c2bc57c4de09.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Can you take a close up picture of a leaf with those white things or better yet a picture of the white things

Reaction score
Country
Lebanon
Can you take a close up picture of a leaf with those white things or better yet a picture of the white things
the white spots on the leaves are medicine, something i sprayed, the problem is with the bubbles on the leaves, i'll tomorrow morning take a close picture of one of the leaves with the disease .

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Mahmoud, a word of advice from someone who learned the hard way--never spray or fertilize with something you don't know. "A gardener" may not be an expert, and may give you something that is either harmful, or at best useless. This from a woman who lost an entire bean crop because a well-meaning neighbor sprayed it with orchard spray!

Reaction score
Country
Lebanon
Mahmoud, a word of advice from someone who learned the hard way--never spray or fertilize with something you don't know. "A gardener" may not be an expert, and may give you something that is either harmful, or at best useless. This from a woman who lost an entire bean crop because a well-meaning neighbor sprayed it with orchard spray!
Yes i will seek for an expirt help

Reaction score
Country
Lebanon
here is what i have, to remind you the white on the leaves are something i sprayed, what is causing the bubbles in the leave's are what showing in the second picture.
20160707_093339.jpg
20160707_093355.jpg

Reaction score
Country
Lebanon
after some search seems to be downy mildew and needs some fungiacid spraying and to keep water away from the leaves which seems to be what caused the problem from the very beginning

Ask a Question