Grandiflora- A type of rose for your garden

Reaction score
Grandiflora
A grandiflora is a cross between a floribunda and a hybrid tea. Grandifloras are tall elegant plants which bloom repeatedly during the season, and generally feature classic hybrid tea flower clusters with stems which are slightly shorter than those of hybrid teas. This rose grows up to six feet tall.

Attachments

• ABOUT_FACE13_home.jpg
    ABOUT_FACE13_home.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 362
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Grandiflora is stunnig! I can't stop looking at the picture you posted. I love how round those petals are. I adore all roses, they're my favorite flowers:D

Reaction score
ruchan - Your grandiflora rose is absolutely gorgeous, both the color of the flower and the shape of the petals. I would love to see a six foot tall rose bush covered in flowers like that :)do you have a name for it - in other words what is it called if some wanted to buy it ?

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
The Grandiflora Rose is not as perfumed as the traditional rose plant. It is best purchased as a grafted plant.
The plant is tall with long stems for cutting and the back of the rose bed. Also during the winter the plants needs to be protected from extreme cold. It is also available in several colors. I would think if you wanted to purchase this plant you would ask for a grandiflora rose. The grandiflora can be applied to several plants not just the rose.

Reaction score
Beautiful roses with this plant, I love the idea of its height which makes it perfect for a stand alone plant or in the background of a flower bed.

Ask a Question