Graden Crazy

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
This is so cute! I got a gardeners packet in the mail of all the things I could order for my garden. It is like the equivalent of stocking a garage for a person who restore old cars! All kinds of catalogs and green houses. It makes me wish I had a bigger yard. Then, I remembered all of the empty gardens I had sitting outside that I still need to clean, weed and plant this year. We did a large clean out last year. I still have one more flower bed to cut down with a weed wacker. Here I am, dreaming of green houses. I just need to get some green going first!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I love it, it's so funny! I clearly am a serious gardener, lol. I suffer from zone envy and I always insist on saving more seedlings than I need. Not to mention that I'm obsessed with miniature roses:cool:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
I am guilty of most of the items mentioned.

I make sure my husband is properly watered and fed.

I don't understand why my kind of dirty knees aren't sexy

I keep sneakers at every exit to be prepared to dash out and chase away digging squirrels or reset stakes during a storm.

now your turn to add....

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
ROTFLMAO.... Yeah I keep mine watered and fed also... oh wait, we are talking about husbands. I TRY to keep him watered and fed too... LMAO, I have flip flops at every door, I hate shoes.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I also keep my guy watered and fed at all times. He is actually complaining that I am over feeding him lately. There are also a pair of sneakers next to my door for emergency use, and I am a gardening tool hoarder. Even if I do not have a use for the item now, I will find one.

Ask a Question