Good morning Earthlings.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I am so happy to have joined a gardening forum, and I am looking forward into interacting with other gardeners across the globe.
This will be my third year gardening(mostly vegetables and herbs ) and I can't wait to see what this year will bring for all of us, especially those of us in the midwest who are still waiting till our last frost date to plant our seedlings outdoors.

About me/Interest

• Zone 6a
  • Organic Gardening
  • Crocheting
  • Veganism
  • Many many more
I have yet to try my hand at flower gardening and fruit, but I do plan on incorporating flowers and a few dwarf fruit trees and a possible grape vine this year. I am still trying to workout the layout in my small backyard. Advice and tips are always welcome, I hope you all have a great day. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Are you interested in planting for wildlife & in particular pollinators like bees? They will increase your fruit & veg crop if you plant their favourites near by.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Are you interested in planting for wildlife & in particular pollinators like bees? They will increase your fruit & veg crop if you plant their favourites near by.
Yes :) I have been researching companion planting as well as which flowers attract pollinators, but as far as wildlife goes I don't get much other than squirrels & bunnies but they never seem to be interested in my garden.

Ask a Question