Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
Just had to share the beauty
P1050500.JPG

Reaction score
Superb! Pure sunshine! And I bet its fragrance is absolutely incredible, especially after a warm day. Well done! Even though I like all colours that roses come in, it's the different shades of yellow that really make my heart beat higher. :)

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
The rose is beautiful, what a beautiful sight to start your day with a smile. Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you both very much glad you enjoyed the pleasure as much as I .

Dora yes it has a nice perfume but not as nice as Gertrude Jekyll its everlasting perfume wish I had it in a bottle.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I love yellow roses. They remind me of the sun, spring and of baby chickens. I had grown a yellow miniature rose, but unfortunately I overwatered it and killed it. I still can't forgive myself. It had been such a gorgeous plant, one of my favorites!:cry:

Reaction score
Funny name for a rose, lol. But seriously, what a beautiful color and rose! Your camera is just amazing you take the most clear and beautiful photos ever, it makes me feel as if I was there!!!!! Amazing share! I love yellow roses :love:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 6
Country
United States
An elegant rose with a pretty hue. Golden Showers would be a nice flower for Easter Sunday.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
My plant of Golden Showers isn't yet fully established in my garden. It pleases me with it's attractive blooms etc.

In Queen Mary's Rose Garden. Regents park London. There is a Golden Showers rose, planted against the outside wall of the Ladies loo. Perhaps a smile from the park Supt who originally OK'd the planting.

Ask a Question