Golden retriever videos

Gail_68

Beauty blooms in the garden as well as the heart.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
@Logan absolutely gorgeous but definitely needs a teether and Oshie is one wonderful dog and temprament :)

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You seem to be very expert with this breed @Logan, and your photos and videos are amazing. We have a Golden retriever fan in our village too, and the dogs they've had have the same lovely temperament. Thank you for these videos - they add a smile or two to a cold and wet February day.
I love Yorkies :)

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
You seem to be very expert with this breed @Logan, and your photos and videos are amazing. We have a Golden retriever fan in our village too, and the dogs they've had have the same lovely temperament. Thank you for these videos - they add a smile or two to a cold and wet February day.
I love Yorkies :)
Thank you Tetters, I'm very pleased that you like them. Yes I know a bit about the breed. :)

We've all got our favourite, the other one for me is a Newfoundland.Yorkies were used in the mills, under the machinery catching the rats. :)

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Here's the follow up
It's a bit wintery but it's nice seeing him in the snow.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
They look very interested in something Tetters.:)
Thank you Colin, glad that you like them. :)

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Thanks for sharing the videos Logan; the only part I disliked were the guns but what wonderful dogs and so placid too. :):love:

Kind regards, Colin.

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

What a delightful video Logan; thanks for sharing. :)

A couple of minutes ago Bron gave me a shout saying dash into the kitchen; the kitchen light was out but Bron had seen the badger just before the security light went out; we have three badgers visit us at night always taking the peanuts Bron leaves out for them. Sorry about the picture quality but I think the badger spotted me as it quickly made off. We enjoy all the wildlife who honour us with their presence.

Kind regards, Colin.

Attachments

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you Colin glad that you liked it. Thanks for you sharing that Badger, i can see him.
They're quite big animal, I've seen them a few times around here a neaghbour has a big hole in his fence so animals can go in and out. :)

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question