Glass bubble garden

Reaction score
I was looking for ways to grow plants and found this. This really looks like Christmas....already... . Wow.. It will really be awesome to have some in my living room with some lovely lights.

2-hanging-garden-in-glass-bubbles.jpg

You could create magic in these suspended clear glass planters , you could fill these with air plants, succulents or moss to create your own small spheres of paradise.
10-hanging-garden-in-glass-bubbles.jpg

5-hanging-garden-in-glass-bubbles.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
I love those ornament terrariums! Have you seen the little miniature ones in tiny bottles that can be worn as necklaces? They are really cute!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It's so beautiful!!:D I love how delicate it looks, glass is so fragile. It reminds me of raindrops - so romantic and subtle. I love it. I've found some pictures too:

hanging_glass_terrarium.jpg

74520568803623449_OvnB0e2H_b.jpg

I must say that I love this forum. It's so inspirational!:D

Reaction score
Talk about synchronicity. I saw these online a few days ago and immediately had to have some. Whoever invented these is going to be very rich. This is the first time I'm seeing the one in the photo just above my comment. Those look like English Ivy cuttings if I'm not mistaken. I love those ones too!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
ChanellG, it's so cute. And it seems like something not too hard to make. I think I could try:D
Actually, you can use light bulbs in many wonderful ways:

diy-light-bulb-vases1.jpg

Light-Bulb-Vases.jpg

Reaction score
ChanellG, it's so cute. And it seems like something not too hard to make. I think I could try:D
Actually, you can use light bulbs in many wonderful ways:

diy-light-bulb-vases1.jpg

Light-Bulb-Vases.jpg

Yup, I am sure that we could get really creative with anything if we want to. the possibilities for indoor gardening is endless with a little imagination... I may try this out soon.. but we never use the light bulbs anymore.. may have to check with others:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Chanell, thanks for sharing this link.. looks like a delicate but rewarding job... :)

You're welcome, Maddie! I keep eyeing those ornaments with the air plants. They are so pretty! I think I am going to have to do some research to see what their needs are and try and figure out if I have a good spot for one.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Maddie, in my country it's hard to find a light bulb at the store too. They slowly withdraw them. It's a shame because light bulbs like these look so pretty, they remind me of raindrops. And you can do something like this with them:

light-bulb-hanging-garden-19171-1269468027-59.jpg

riKTB.jpg

Reaction score
@ Claudine, I agree... it is going to be difficult to find those light bulbs... they consume way too much energy and need to be phased out. I will check anyways.. lol
@ Lanie they do look like English Ivy... It happens so often doesn't it to find something you have been looking for right at your doorstep..

I went hunting for those hanging globules.. but they are not available anywhere here where I live... I will have to make do with terrariums for now I guess.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
@Maddie, I think those globes have to be ordered. You might be able to find the clear ornaments at a large craft store since it's the holiday season.

@Claudine, I can't believe you can't get light bulbs! They are everywhere here in the states! In fact, we have several types available.

In the absence of light bulbs, which are cute, but not so practical, you could always do something like this:
images
or this
images

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
@Claudine, I can't believe you can't get light bulbs! They are everywhere here in the states! In fact, we have several types available.

In the absence of light bulbs, which are cute, but not so practical, you could always do something like this:
images
or this
images

These are so pretty!:D

I wish light bulbs were easier to find here. Maybe there is a problem with them only in Europe? Fortunately my boyfriend bought a lot of them some time ago - he paints and he likes their warm light - so I think he'll share some with me:p . I really want something like this:

bulblights2.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Wow there are some amazing ideas in this topic! The glass bubbles and lightbulbs look great! :D

Ask a Question