Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Hello mon amis,
I'm doing a giveaway to bring some attention to the fundraiser I'm doing with some friends. No you don't have to donate to be a part of the giveaway, but every little bit helps. You guys can vote on what you can win and I'll cover the shipping costs (US and Canada only I'm sorry). The link for the charity is here https://www.gofundme.com/yt87y6k8 and you can vote for what you want to win above this post. To be a part of the giveaway say "I'm in" in the thread. All names will be compiled and one will be randomly drawn within about a week.
Thank you and have a good day

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
nice idea Thomas. and not ignoring this, I am in the "get rid of stuff" phase in my life. in other words, I don't want anymore stuff. I am into getting rid of . And don't need any of those items anyway. do you want to buy my book from Martha steward ?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
nice idea Thomas. and not ignoring this, I am in the "get rid of stuff" phase in my life. in other words, I don't want anymore stuff. I am into getting rid of . And don't need any of those items anyway. do you want to buy my book from Martha steward ?
Do you mean Stewart?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
not in front of it now, at work. Its called something like "Gardening with Martha over a year" Its month by month of what she does/suggests to garden. And I believe there are a few recipes thrown in there here and there. I bought it for $25. Its a large book. So really don't need it anymore. Will want something for it, and cover shipping cost, would send it book rate which is cheaper.

Ask a Question